- Occupational therapy
The goal of occupational therapy is to promote the client’s functional abilities by providing guidance in the client’s immediate environment.
We are a KELA service provider.
WHY PEOPLE SEEK OUT THE SERVICE?
- Mobility problems
- Challenges in using the hands
- Problems perceiving images and one’s environment
- Difficulties with concentration
- Problems interacting with others
- Problems with daily activities
- Difficulties in play activities and at school
- With a KELA voucher
- With a voucher from a municipality, joint municipal authority or hospital district
- Out of pocket
WHAT WE DO
- Rehabilitation and evaluation We offer multidisciplinary, specialist rehabilitation services that allow clients to get support from the right experts for their everyday activities.
- Implementation We provide everyday rehabilitation services in the form of individual- or group therapy, face-to-face or remotely.
- Multidisciplinary rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation services in an everyday context, and guidance for local service organisations
- Neuropsychiatric training
- Rehabilitation from stroke
- Rehabilitation addressing problems with attentiveness and functional control
- Mental illnesses
- Ongoing training
- Remote rehabilitation (Read more here)
FILL OUT AN APPLICATION FOR THERAPY OR ASK FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY SERVICES – ERIKOISKUNTOUTUS@TUTORIS.FI.
In providing occupational therapy services, we comply with KELA’s standard for outpatient rehabilitation.