- Speech therapy
The aim of speech therapy is to improve the client’s communicative and functional abilities by providing guidance in the client’s everyday, immediate environment.
WHY PEOPLE SEEK OUT THE SERVICE
- Delayed and irregular speech and language development
- Difficulties in understanding and production of speech
- Unclear speech, or problems in using one’s voice
- Reading and writing disorders
- Difficulties in eating and swallowing
HOW DO I PAY?
- With a KELA voucher
- With a voucher from a municipality, joint municipal authority or hospital district
- Out of pocket
WHAT WE DO
- Rehabilitation and evaluation. We offer multidisciplinary, specialist rehabilitation services that allow clients to get support from the right experts for their everyday activities.
- Implementation. We provide everyday rehabilitation services in the form of individual- or group therapy, face-to-face or remotely.
- Multidisciplinary rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation services in an everyday context, and guidance for local service organisations
- Broad experience of child developmental disorders
- Speech, oral and sensory-motor rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation for eating disorders
- Communication- and interaction rehabilitation
- Ongoing training
- Remote rehabilitation (read more)
FILL OUT AN APPLICATION FOR THERAPY OR ASK FOR MORE INFORMATION ON OUR SPEECH THERAPY SERVICES – YHDESSA@TUTORIS.FI.
In providing speech therapy services, we comply with KELA’s standard for outpatient rehabilitation.